four card poker online,rw.genting,asia bookies,Auto Service (4R2S)
The Ministry of International Trade and Industry introduced the National Automotive Policy (NAP) with a few objectives in mind. These include transforming the domestic automotive industry and integrating it into competitive regional and global networks. The NAP has identified six (6) Automotive Roadmaps.
Two roadmaps are related to 4R2S activities:
- Authorised Treatment Facilities Roadmap (AFTR) – serves as a guideline to transform automotive aftermarket businesses to be on par with global practices and standards.
- Malaysia Automotive Remanufacturing Roadmap (MARR) – details the criteria for remanufacturing standard and best practices to be adopted by automotive players. Aims to make Malaysia the centre of automotive remanufacturing in the ASEAN region.
The standards are:
- MS 2697:2018, Motor vehicle aftermarket repair – Repair, reuse, repair and remanufacture (4R) of parts and components. This Malaysian standard provides requirements for 4R activities of motor vehicle parts and components. It also covers aspects relating to knowledge, process and method, materials, equipment, safety and environmental impacts.
- MS 2696: 2018, Motor vehicle aftermarket – Service and spare (2S).
This Malaysian standard outlines industry best practices for aftermarket service providers. These include the responsibility with regards to the 4M requirements (man, method, machine and material). The 4R and 2S standards were formulated to guide the automotive industry to enhance its infrastructure and services. Thus, achieving high standards for product and process quality, consumer safety and protection, environment safeguarding and business sustainability.
The development of 4R2S provides greater flexibility and adaptability for automotive industry stakeholders to implement, manage and enhance economic sustainability. Not only that, it guarantees potentially higher compliance with lower administrative costs..
- Provides excellent flexibility to ensure safe and proper repairs through best industry practices.
- Creates value for customers, stakeholders and consumers.
- Gain a competitive edge against other companies in the market.
- Ensure the safety of products for consumer use.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit