online blackjack live casino,best online slot games for real money,japanese sharking,ISO 18295 Customer Contact Centre (CCC)
ISO 18295 specifies requirements and guides in-house and outsourced customer contact centres. The standard applies for any customer interaction with a Customer Contact Centre (CCC).
Organisations can apply the standard for CCCs of all sizes, sectors and interaction channels, including inbound and outbound. ISO 18295 specifies performance metrics (KPIs) as and where required.
- Create value for the customer, employee and customer contact centres.
- Improve the efficiency of service and client satisfaction.
- Ensures consistent and reliable service to clients.
- Improve the relationship between the client and customer contact centres.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit