best online live blackjack casino,online casino real money apps,electronic roulette online,ISO 18788 Private Security Operations (SOMS)
ISO 18788 standard provides a Management System framework for organisations conducting or contracting private security operations. It is vital in protecting state and non-state clients engaged in relief and recovery, development activities, diplomacy and military activities.
Additionally, the standard assures security during complicated and fragile environments. It is in line with the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Right; implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework 2011.
- Ensure professionalism and quality of security operations.
- Detect and manage possible risk to ensure efficient security operations.
- Applicable to any organisation operating in circumstances where governance may be weak, or the rule of law undermined due to human or naturally caused events.
- Sustained improvements and boosts customers’ confidence.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit