poker 1v1 online,14k triad,d lotto,ISO 21001 Educational Organisations Management System (EOMS)
ISO 21001 Educational Organisations Management System (EOMS) guides institutions that support the development of knowledge through teaching, learning or research. The standard aims to enhance the satisfaction of learners, other beneficiaries and staff through effective application of the EOMS.
The guideline includes processes for system improvement and assurance of conformity to requirements of learners. Not only that, the standard applies to organisations where education is not their core business, such as professional training departments.
- Best practice in the industry.
- Systematically improve quality of education.
- Increase customer satisfaction by increasing transparency of service.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality.
- Gain a competitive edge against other companies in the market.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit