razor shark slot demo,best ipl betting site,paypal bookies,ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS) specifies the requirements for establishing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organisation’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). Compliance to this standard indicates that the organisation’s management system should ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information.
The standard requires information generated, received, retained or transmitted to be controlled and managed based on the risk level. winbet online casino malaysia QAS International offers Information Security Management System Certification based on the ISO/IEC 27001.
- Ensure the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information systems.
- Assure the authenticity, accountability, non-repudiation and reliability of your information systems.
- Give assurance to your customers and stakeholders that their information is secure from damage, loss and misuse.
- Gain an improved reputation for integrity and security in your business processes.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit