918kiss official website,918kiss 2020 apk download,manhand,IPv6 Certification Program
Under the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission’s (MCMC) technical code MCMC MTSFB TC T013:2019 Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) – Equipment Compliance (First Revision), all IPv6 capable directly connected equipment to the service provider shall be certified starting 10 July 2020 onwards. This encompasses the following equipment categories – Terminals/Hosts (e.g. 3G/4G/5G Access Points), Network Elements (e.g. Switching/Gateway Equipment) and Network Security Elements (e.g. Firewalls).
All tested equipment shall comply to the following requirements:
- General (power supply, power supply cords and plugs, electromagnetic compatibility, markings, language and electrical safety)
- IPv6 Compliance (5-core Request for Comments (RFCs) i.e. RFC 8200, RFC 4861, RFC 4862, RFC 8201, RFC 4443)
Once certified, the equipment will carry mandatory certification mark to indicate they have been certified in accordance with the Communications and Multimedia (Technical Standards) Regulations 2000.
Being the Certifying Agency (CA) for communications and multimedia equipment appointed by the MCMC, winbet online casino malaysia QAS International can help you fulfil your IPv6 certification requirements, and in doing so:
- Boost orders by assuring retailers and consumers that your equipment have been tested and certified, safe for use, properly functioning, and ready for import/sales in Malaysia.
- Enhance your brand’s reputation as being a frontrunner in the manufacture/provision of IPv6 capable directly connected networking equipment.
- Open up both local and international markets to you with the certification mark acting as product compliance assurance and a guarantee of quality.